Listed in Park
- 20672 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, California
The Dog Park is open Dawn to Dusk, Thursdays through Tuesdays.
The Dog Park is closed on Wednesdays for maintenance.
It is also closed during and after rainy days.
The Laguna Beach Dog Park is located at 20672 Laguna Canyon Road (SR 133) in Laguna Beach, California. If you are heading south on Laguna Canyon Road (133), the park is about one-mile south of the intersection of Laguna Canyon and El Toro Roads. If you are heading north, from the beach, the park is about three miles inland from Pacific Coast Highway.
Park Rules – The Rules Have Changed!
• Dangerous, threatening or aggressive dogs – leash and remove.
• Food of all types.
• Female dogs in heat.
• Commercial usage of park such as professional dog training.
• Alcoholic beverages.
• Abandoning an animal – which will be prosecuted.
• More than three dogs per adult while inside the park.
• Minors under the age of 16 without a parent or guardian.
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
• You are responsible for your dogs’ behavior.
• Clean and dispose of waste in an appropriate manner.
• Dogs must be at least four month’s old.
• Dogs must be in good health and vaccinated.
• Dogs must be licensed and display a license tag.
• You must stay inside the park within view of your dog.
• Dogs may not be left unattended.
• You must be an adult who is able to control your dogs’ behavior.
• You must have a leash in your possession at all times.
• Close the gautsidtes at all times.
• Leash laws enforced oe the fenced portion of the park.
• Prevent dogs from digging holes – fill holes if necessary.
• Dog owners will be held responsible for damage or injury to park.
• Spay or neuter your pet.
• Animal Services Officers may issue citations for violations.
Please login to add your review.